Sunday 21 April 2013

A little bit about us...

Kathy...






Jumper- H&M, Skirt-Zara, Boots-River Island, Necklace-River Island


" I adore the effortless style of LA fashionistas mixed with the eclectic beauty of London's homegrown. As much as I enjoy watching the trends come and go on the catwalks each season I prefer a more classic style with Zara and vintage making up the majority of my wardrobe. I love NYC, Elle magazine (I'm hoping one day if I badger them enough they'll employ me), fresh flowers & red lipstick (MAC 'So Chaud' is my springtime staple!)."




Bex...



l

Jumper-Primark, Cape-Primark, Leggings-H&M, Hi-tops-River Island, Jewellery-Primark 

"I have always been a little messy with fashion, trying wacky new trends and looking a little ridiculous but for me fashion is all about having fun! I’m a shameless impulse buyer owning collections of hats, shoes and handbags I will wear once with pride and forgot about till my next spring clean. I love Paris, photography and anything from 1962 (I was born in the wrong era!)."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig