Tuesday 4 March 2014

OOTD #1

Just because our degree & being a third year insist we spend the majority of our lives in the library doesn't mean we need to start dressing in sweats all the time (yet, give us until dissertation deadline & we might be saying something entirely different…). 
Today's OOTD is all about my current obsession with Topshop Boutique. It may be a little more expensive than usual but I'm completely sold & my collection is slowly growing. This top is 100% silk and feels absolutely gorgeous. I know for a fact I'll be wearing it for years to come so I can justify the splurge, right?

What I wore…
Mac Coat ~ Zara, £69.99
Oversized Top ~ Topshop Boutique, £85
Jeans ~ Topshop, £36
Heeled Chelsea Boots ~ Topshop, £45
Handbag ~ Michael Kors
Watch ~ Urban Outfitters, £24
Necklace ~ Camden Market, London

Alice & Grace xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig