Sunday 13 April 2014

The Trainer Edit

Flats are the footwear to be seen in this season (thank god) & what's even better is trainers are having a rather glorious fashion moment right now. At last it's acceptable to wear your running trainers on a day to day basis & still be on trend. Being a bit of a trainer fanatic myself this new take on everyday sportswear has been warmly welcomed. My collection is slowly growing, although a good trainer can be quite pricey but it's worth the investment. 


My current collection: New Balance (current favourites), Nike Free+ & trusty old (& well loved) Converse.


Despite already having a few pairs my trainer wish list is growing (pretty quickly). Here's a few of my pay day picks…












Zara Sneakers ~ £59.99


Alice & Grace xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig