Monday 29 September 2014

Back To School

Well…almost! It appears I just can't get enough of education & I have to go back for some more. This year I'll be doing my Masters degree in Media & Journalism as well as acting as Online Beauty Editor for The Courier so I'm pretty damn excited. You may have noticed that over the summer I've appeared to have a mid life crisis and chopped all my hair off but I can't explain how much I love it. It's so liberating & has made my beauty routine so much easier. The best bit about having another year at uni is being able to embrace campus fashion for one more year which I will be able to update you all with. And on that note here is my first day back at uni outfit...





What I wore

Shirt ~ Urban Outfitters Vintage Urban Renewal (similar here), £30

Necklace ~ Alex Monroe, birthday present

Watch ~ Urban Outfitters, £24

Tights ~ Marks & Spencer 200 denier, £8 (2 pack)

Loafers ~ Clarks, £69.99

Canvas Tote ~ Mallzee fashion app, check it out here


Lots of love, Kathy xo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig