Friday 28 June 2013

Product of the Week

I like to look after my hair and often give it deep conditioning treatments but it can be hard to find a conditioner that actually does what it's supposed to. My mum told me to try Mark Hill hair products so I invested in MiracOILicious as a treat to my hair. Not only is this a nourishing conditioners but it also contains moroccan argan oil as well as 13 other essential oils.

 I worked a palm sized amount of MiracOILicious into my hair from root to tip, tied a plastic bag around the ends of my hair and let the conditioner work it's magic for 20 mins! The result left my hair feeling luscious and soft and it smelt delicious! 

 only £6.99 for a 250ml tube ain't bad, go and treat your hair! 


Bex x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig