Saturday 1 June 2013

Zara? Si!

For anyone who knows me they know I have a slight obsession with Zara. 
It's affordable, amazing quality and the chicest high street store in the UK, what more could you want?!

All of my outfit is from the current season (apart from the bag which was a Christmas present). 
The linen cross over top is the single most comfortable and versatile item I own. It also comes in a range of beautiful colours which I will definitely be investing in at a reasonable £29.99.
I'm a massive fan of the ankle grazing trousers which go perfectly with this top for evening drinks, they create a effortless sophisticated look without being too dressy.
As for the heels, well I'm not going to lie, they hurt my feet a lot. But after a few glasses of red I'm willing to forgive. Every girl should own a pair of black slingback heels.
As I mentioned before my bag was a Christmas present (from my Dad - major parental points there) but it works so well with my items from this season proving my point that filling your wardrobe with Zara is an investment (that's what I keep telling myself)...


What I wore...

Top - £29.99, Trousers - £39.99, Heels - £39.99, Bag - present (all Zara)

Kathy x

1 comment:

  1. Love this post ! Would love for you to check out my entertainment blog at http://beansblog89.blogspot.co.uk/ :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig