Sunday 16 June 2013

Summer Baby

Being a summer baby I've just caught up with all my friends and entered the twenties club. I thought I'd share some of my favourite gifts with you as I have well and truly been spoilt! Not only has my Essie/Benefit/Zara obsession been well and truly fuelled but I also received some of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever been given...
 
Clockwise from top left: A beautiful second hand (super old) Les miserables novel which I've been dying to read for ages, Benefit cosmetics gift bag (It's just too cute, two beautiful Essie polishes in a night sky metallic blue & tomato red & Benefit 'Neautrals' eye set which is so easy to use for day & night & a vintage silver ring from my Mama...
 
 
Clockwise from top left: Now I think I may be the luckiest girl in the world but I got a mega Zara gift voucher from my family - the possibilities are endless, my Dad also scored major parental points in picking out this sunflower yellow dress from Zara (the fit is to die for) & as for the gift bag, well he just knows me far too well...
 
 
Kathy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig