Monday 27 May 2013

Sun-kissed Skin

Glowing, golden, sun kissed skin will never go out of style; whether it's summer or winter this look is timeless.
  1.  I Applied Ambre Solaire 'No streaks mousse' to the face & body; It only takes 2 hours to dry & the finished result is a natural golden colour, perfect if you're fair skinned like us (bloody celtic heritage)!
  2. I mixed my everyday moisturiser with a pea sized amount of Benefits 'High Beam'  & applied it as a primer to give my skin a natural looking glow (You could wear this alone if you have a natural holiday tan this summer).
  3. To conceal any bags or blemishes I used Bourjois' 'healthy mix' concelear, it's light and doesn't tend to crease or clog skin. Usually a fan of Estee Lauder's 'Double Wear' I instead opted for Revlon's 'colorstay', it provides the same coverage as double wear without the matte finish.
  4. Using a bronzer brush I applied Bourjois' 'delice de poudre' bronzer to my temples, cheek bones, nose and chin as this is wear the sun would naturally hit your face (and it smells like chocolate!) I used Bourjois blusher in 'brun cuivre' on the apples of my cheeks, I love the peachy glow of this colour-perfect for summer skin. 
  5. The key to this look is keeping everything au natural so for my eyes I used a Bourjois eye palette in 'nude ingenu'; the brown and bronze colours are perfect for the look I'm trying to achieve. I simply dusted the lightest colour all over the lid blending the bronze colour toward the outside of my eye and used used the dark brown as eye-liner instead of black/kohl. Using the same dark brown I dusted the colour lightly through my eye-brows. A few coats of mascara & you're done.
  6. I left my lips completely natural using vaseline to keep them plump and glossy.
  7. To finish this look instead of dusting my face with powder I used Estee Lauder's shimmer powder in 'rose pearl' for a flawless finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig