Saturday 11 May 2013

Festival Fashionistas

T in the Park
This is more of an indie-rock festival (the line up is amazing) so my look has more of a nonchalant, 'I don't care how I look, I'm here for the music' kind of feel. Dungarees are my new favourite trend this season and are great for sweaty, grimey mosh pits. This outfit screams 90's rock N roll, throw on some windsor sunglasses and I'm basically Axl Rose. 

Dungarees-Primark, T-shirt-Topshop, Shirt-vintage, shoes-converse

Glastonbury
The ultimate festival of festivals! an eclectic taste of music from indie to house to acoustic. I was feeling nostalgic thinking about Glastonbury and the bohemian style of the 70s and wanted to reflect this nostalgia threw my outfit. Stevie Nicks became my style icon for this look; she worked a classic rock N roll look with the right amount of hippy chic.



Playsuit-River Island, boots-Dorothy Perkins, jewellery- All Primark

V Festival
I love how this dress and floral headband make me look cute (I never look cute). The easy going, feminine, relaxed look of this outfit reminded me so much of one of my favourite festivals - V Fest. I obviously had to get out the generic Hunter wellies (who doesn't wear Hunters to V Fest...No one, that's who). 
Dress- Vaudeville & Burlesque, headband- Primark, necklace- present, socks- Jack Wills, wellies- Hunter

Coachella
Okay, being completely honest I've never been but I would LOVE to (If anyones up for buying me a return flight to America I'm cool with this...in fact it doesn't even have to be return). Coachella is a chic, fashion forward festival & nothing says chic quite like a oversized sun hat & silk trousers. I'm in love with this look which was inspired by Coachella regulars such as Alexa Chung & Kate Moss.


Hat- Primark, vest- Hollister, trousers- Zara, bag- Zara, heels- ASOS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig