Thursday 16 May 2013

My Skin Saviours

I've always suffered from 'problem' skin and I've tried just about everything on the market for flawless skin, so here's my tried and tested recommended products...


Clockwise from the top left..

Benefit 'Boi-ing' Concealer - for the times when you have ran out of time for a detox and had one too many nights out, this concealer is industrial strength and will cover up pretty much anything. And this is coming from the girl who has tried almost every concealer on the market...(It's also really reasonably priced £17.50 considering it lasts ages).

Almond Oil - I'm amazed by how few people have heard about the amazing skin healing qualities of almond oil. I bought this bottle in Egypt (where it's super cheap) and have been using it under by base layer of primer ever since. My skin is now super soft and it's working really well at evening out my complexion. You can buy it on the UK market at places such as Boots or L'Occtaine

Cetaphil Cleanser - It's been raved about by Elle in their May 2013 issue but I'm going to take all the credit for this and say I had already discovered this wonder product. I use it to remove my make up (much better than make up removal wipes which are full of alcohol and actually really bad for your skin). You can also get a Cetaphil moisturiser which is fantastic here

Clinque Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Solution - The Anti-Blemish range by Clinque is one of the best skin care ranges out there. It's really gentle and doesn't include harsh chemicals like so many of the high street brands. I use this twice a day, every morning and evening to freshen up my skin which has helped my complexion incredibly. Don't be worried if you break out more than usual to begin with, this is normal and your skin will become lovely and clear very quickly!

Kathy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig