Monday 6 May 2013

To Market, To Market!

I love the hustle and bustle of Camden, the eclectic mix of people, the canal...I feel so at home in the bohemian vibe of the market place and swarm of people. 
There are so many hidden gems here if you are willing to have a wander, from vintage Doc Martins, denim jackets and jewellery to the fake designer gear being flogged off by the local Del Boy. 

My top hot spots:

Bex x


I love how Covent Garden showcases a variety of original artwork, it's such an amazing place to find inspiration when you're at a dead end.
The perfect mix of high end, high street and stalls allows all budgets to enjoy the market (which can't be said for many places).
When the sun is shining Covent Garden has to be one of my favourite places.

My top hot spots:
Brasserie Blanc (with an amazing rooftop view of the market), Rokit vintage store and The Apple Market

Kathy x


(All photos taken by Bex)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig