Sunday 1 September 2013

Autumnal Wish List

As much as I don't want to admit it, autumn is on it's way. While this means saying goodbye to my summer wardrobe (sniffle) it also means I get to start dreaming of the A/W look I will be sporting this year (I say dreaming as I have to wait three weeks until my student loan is in, yup I'm counting down the days). Here's a few of my favourite picks from the new high street season...


Left to Right:

Nars Blusher in Orgasm from Asoslink 
Midi Skirt from Topshoplink
Cut Out Boots from Topshoplink
Biker Jacket from Dorothy Perkinslink
Bug Statement Necklace from Topshoplink
Dungaree Dress from Asoslink

Midi skirts are a great way to embrace the colder season while still looking on trend and this Topshop beauty is to die for, the colour will brighten up any outfit. I've also wanted to try the Nars blusher for aaages. It's raved on about so much I want to try it out for myself, the famous 'orgasm' is top of my list. 

What have you got your eye on as autumn approaches?

Alice & Grace x

2 comments:

  1. love the boots <3

    would you like to follow each other?

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would love to! Really like your blog :-)

      Delete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig