Saturday 21 September 2013

Working Women

I've been neglecting my baby recently and I sincerely apologise to all you lovely readers! BUT I do have a good reason for my silence as I have been at work, that's right I am a working women; I am now, officially, Deputy Fashion Editor of the Newcastle Courier! My new adventure started on Thursday when I got to meet the delicious editorial team 2013/14 and George (my new boss man!!) had us do ice breakers yano the usual; two truths/one lie, human nought and OH YEA getting drunk on 2 quid drinks and duetting Elton John's 'Don't go Breaking my Heart' with the new music editor at Kosy Joe's karaoke bar. 

Feeling less than daisy like the next morning I got introduced to the wonderful world of InDesign and PhotoShop! Every FaceBook photo will be flawless from now on! 
Layout of a newspaper is certainly more difficult than I thought...

I will keep you all updated on my exciting new work life and if you are a Newcastle student make sure to pick up the souvenir paper or anyone can check us out online!

PS-Helpful hint, invest in an umbrella if you walk to work; You don't want to show up looking (and probably smelling) like wet dog. (This so did not happen to me)

Bex 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig