Wednesday 11 September 2013

Let it Reign

This Summer during a bit of father/daughter bonding time me & my Dad came across Let it Reign at Tynemouth Market (Well worth a visit if you're in the North East & super easy to get to - it's right on the metro line!). 

Being the Daddy's little girl that I am he treated me to this beautiful necklace, although it's sadly temporarily sold out online they have a huge range of British jewellery, homeware, stationary & much more. You can also follow them on Facebook & Twitter where you can keep up to date with their latest stock. 

I love how all their products are British. They have such a beautiful range that is unique & usually really hard to find. It also has a feel good factor as you're supporting local & up & coming businesses.

I might have to make a cheeky investment in one of their beautiful notebooks for my final year at university! (Dad, if you're reading this you know how to score some more parental points)!

Wolf & Moon Bunting Necklace, £18.00 ~ link (All the Wolf & Moon jewellery is to die for)

Alice & Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig