Saturday 12 October 2013

Alice & Grace Love: Kiko Cosmetics

Always a fan of trying something new there's a definite new favourite beauty brand on the scene. When in Italy I discovered the brand Kiko which is a Milan based company with stores all over Italy & the rest of the continent. I was won over by their ridiculously good prices & their huge range of different products. 

I decided to try their creamy concealer which comes complete with a mirror making it easy to top up on the go (not that I've found I really need to). I'm not usually a fan of applying concealer with my fingers, I normally get a better effect with using a brush but this one was completely different. I went for the palest one (naturally) & found it works a treat for covering all kinds of blemishes. It's pretty heavy duty, which is what I need with my skin tone, but doesn't feel it. It's called their Full Coverage Concealer & it really does live up to the name. Retailing at £7.50 in the UK I'm definitely going to be sticking with my new found favourite. 


Sadly at the moment they only have two stores at the shopping malls Westfield in the UK but there will soon be one popping up at Oxford Circus which is a positive sign for their British expansion. In the mean time they do great delivery deals online which I'm definitely going to be making use of (They also have some pretty fantastic discounts there too). I can't wait to try their Purifying Scrub & Cerulean Blue Nail Polish!

Alice & Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig