Friday 4 October 2013

Product of the Week

As you may have noticed we have a slight thing for nail varnish. It's such an easy way to stay on trend & add a little edge to your outfit in a cheap(ish) kind of way. 


Keen to experiment with texture this week I tried out Nails Inc Special Effects 3D glitter polish. Now I'm always a fan of something sparkly (I'm a bit like a magpie) but I wasn't too sure about having a heavy texture on my nails. However, after trying & testing this product I can say I'm officially converted to textured nails. While it's a little heavier than polish I'd normally wear I just love the effect it gives - I've even gone as far as pushing the boat out & putting it on my toes as well.

It's £12, which is a little more than I'd usually spend on a polish but I think it's worth it just this once. It's great for nights out though & perfect for the party season which is just around the corner. 

Anyone else tried the new textured polishes by Nails Inc?

Alice & Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig