Sunday 25 August 2013

Bank Holiday Beauty Fix

So, it's just been payday & it's the August bank holiday weekend. This means one thing & one thing only...beauty splurge (especially considering Boots have a 10 points per £1 offer on at the moment - we know I'm a sucker for advertising). 

As per I couldn't resist Essie but this time I splurged on a new shade 'Tart Deco' & an all important top coat which will help me keep my nails in good condition for longer, so technically it's an economical investment. 

I bought this shade in prep for my holiday in a few weeks, it'll look great in the sun. The top coat will also help keep my toes in tack during all my sight seeing I have planned. See, I told you it made sense!

Essie in Tart Deco - £7.99, Essie Top Coat - £8.99 both from Boots

Kathy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig