Thursday 22 August 2013

Style Diary Thursday

I thought I'd share a little insight into my everyday style, after all we don't all get super glamorous on a daily basis. At the moment I'm obsessed with dresses, this unusually warm summer season makes me want to get my legs out. Also, my Michael Kors bag rarely leaves my side (I'm pretty sure this is what you call love).

Street style features are my favourite section in magazines and without a doubt give me the most inspiration. Where do you get your day to day inspiration from?

What I wore:
 Dress - Urban Outfitters, £55, Necklace - gift, 
Statement Ring - Topshop, £8.50, Gold Rings - Zara, £9.99 (part of a pack of 4), 
Watch - Urban Outfitters, £26, Bag - Michael Kors at Fenwick, £315,
Boots - Urban Outfitters, £75

Kathy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig