Thursday 1 August 2013

Product Of The Week

Recently at one of the local markets in my home town I came across these great aromatherapy and massage products by Louise Shiels! 
The products are all hand made and range from exfoliating scrubs, bath bombs and massage oil. All products can be specifically tailored for you; for example they make pregnant friendly products which smell great! 
I treated myself to some massage oil which smells so delicious I sometimes dab a little on to my wrists as a perfume. The smell is so lush because of the essential oils used which include chamomile, rosewood, neroli, sandalwood and geranium. For a night of relaxation pop a few drops in to your bath, your skin will have never felt love like it...or if you have that someone special in your life what's a better way to treat them than a sensual massage (wink). 

Check out The Orchard on Facebook for more info and products! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig