Saturday 10 August 2013

Olay BB Cream Review

I'm every advertisers dream, I fall for all their ploys. As soon as I saw Jessica Ennis was the face of Olay's collaboration with Maxfactor I knew I wanted to try it (well she is naturally gorgeous so it's worth a shot!). 

I've tried BB creams in the past and not been very impressed but as soon as I got a smell of this one I was sold - it reminds me of summer and holidays. You don't need to use much either (which I found out on my first attempt), a little goes a long way with this product even though it's not too heavy. I wanted to make the switch from foundation every day to BB cream to give my skin a break from heavy products and so far so good! Although I still suffer from the odd blemish I just use my Eco concealer brush (I like to think I'm doing my bit to save the world) and Benefit boi-ing concealer to cover anything that requires a bit more coverage.
 
Kathy x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig