Tuesday 6 August 2013

Summertime Sales

Recently I've been suffering from the worst of all first world problems, no Internet. I'm not going to lie its been tough but I'm back in the civilised world now in my lovely new flat and I'm about to bombard you all with posts (don't say I didn't warn you)!

I'm not known for my bargain hunting skills for nothing but this summer I've gone a bit baserk and my overdraft is not happy (yolo and all that jazz). My message to you all is to get out there and embrace the lack of financial security and all the pretty clothes...
 
Jumper: French Connection - £20, Loafers: Dune - £35
 
Don't worry, I'm not going to wear all these beautiful pastel yellow pieces together but the amount I've invested in recently just proves what a big colour this is at the moment and I have a feeling it's here to stay. These Dune beauties are one of my favourite bargains of the season, reduced to £35 from £70 they're amazing quality and super edgy. 

Heels: Kurt Geiger - £35

Like most young women I'm into my Kurt Geiger, my bank balance not so much. So when I saw these little beauties for £35 instead of £110 I had to refrain from doing a victory dance in public. I'm in love with the block heel this season.
 
 
 Clutch Bag: Next - £10, Flatforms: Next - £20
 

Finally I paid a visit to the Next sale which impressed me so much (and it takes a lot to impress me). I wasn't with the keen beans at 5am waiting for the store to open, I love shopping but not that much, but I picked up a couple of things that I'd had my eye on for a while. The great thing about the Next sale is that everything is half price or better and there's no further reductions so there's no risk of you kicking yourself the week after when you see it's even cheaper! 

What are your favourite summer season bargains?!

Kathy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig