Saturday 24 August 2013

Product of the Week (end)

Sorry it's a little later than usual gorgeous readers but we have been super busy at A&G but as promised every week this is my top rated product; Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Infusion hair mask. 
My mum bought me some pamper products recently and since I spent last weekend covered in mud (and who knows what else, shudder) I decided to treat myself to a hair treatment. 
The mask is super simple to use, after washing your hair towel dry and apply the mask from root to tip using a comb to spread it evenly, relax for 5 minutes and rinse! The results are fantastic, not only does it leaving your hair smelling like chocolate it also gives it shine and conditioning for any dry ends.



Bex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig