Monday 8 July 2013

A Spot of Afternoon Tea

In my opinion it should be a rule to treat yourself to a visit to the spa & a spot of afternoon tea at least once a month (but unfortunately the student budget doesn't always agree). 
On my most recent trip home I was lucky enough to be treated to this by my Mum so off we went to Doxford Hall to take advantage of their tea & treatment offer which is an extremely reasonable £30 per person. So, if you're in the North East of England I strongly encourage you to go take advantage of this current offer as you can see it's an absolutely beautiful place & the perfect place to relax. 
You can choose from either a back massage, facial, manicure or pedicure for your treatment. As you can see below I went for the pedicure which was a major treat to have someone else doing my nails for once but I can also recommend the back massage (I'm guessing I'm going to be needing a few of those during my third year at uni to de-stress!).


If you can't make it to (sometimes) sunny Northumberland for this little bit of indulgence try using the website Travelzoo for loads of local afternoon tea & spa deals.

Kathy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig