Sunday 21 July 2013

What's On Your Dressing Table?

Okay, so I might have given my dressing table a quick tidy before taking these pictures but in general I'm a really organised person & believe organisation is key to success in anything - especially getting ready in the mornings. So here I give you an insight to my dressing table essentials...
Make Up Brushes - I like to keep my brushes in order in this little beauty from Ikea, it's handy for reminding me to clean my brushes regularly as they're always on view.

Jewellery Box - Even my jewellery box gets it's own organisation (I know, I'm starting to sound a little obsessive). I don't know about you but I hate trying to untangle necklaces and bracelets so I like to keep everything in order which also keeps everything in better condition for longer, win win!
Nail Varnishes - If you hadn't noticed by now I have an unhealthy obsession with Essie...

Benefit Eye Sets - Again, another unhealthy obsession. Benefit makes up the majority of my make up bag. These sets are so easy to use, last forever & have really clear instructions to creating striking looks.

Simple Face Wipes - These badboys are my saviour after a night out. I'm a firm believer in the importance of removing your make up before bed & these are the perfect option when I can't be bothered to go through my long, usual routine.

Lipsticks - Red lips are my thing & naturally just one shade of red is not adequate...
Bunny Ring Holder - When I saw these bunnies in the Urban Outfitters sale I literally could not resist (despite my overdraft putting up a fight). They're practical as well as pretty.

Daisy By Marc Jacobs - My signature scent, one bottle is simply not enough of this delightful fragrance! (Joke - I stocked up while I was in duty free).

Venetian Mask - As well as organisation I like things looking pretty. This mask was a gift from my best friend Jack who brought it back from Venice for me - yeah I know, I have a-mazing friends.

Aussie Hair Mousse & Spray - They make my hair smell amazing. Enough said.

Kathy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig