Sunday 7 July 2013

Ladylike

This weekend during this glorious British Summer I decided to have a go at channelling my inner lady (something I'm not exactly renowned for) with a modern twist & on a student budget. Queue the ott jewellery, pretty prints & a bag big enough to fit the kitchen sink in.
What I wore...

Sheer Blouse - French Connection (It comes in several different pastel colours & is now in the sale!)
Print Skirt - Zara (also now in the sale)
Heels - £12 at Primark & a blogger favourite
Bag - Michael Kors & worth every single last penny I spent on it (which was a lot & the reason I'm now on a tight student budget)
Sunglasses & Chain Necklace - Dorothy Perkins, for more on these look here
Earrings - Zara (sadly not in the sale yet)
Statement Ring - Topshop & part of this weeks Product of the Week


Kathy x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig