Friday 19 July 2013

Ibiza Style Diary Part II

Cafe Mambo (Sunset Strip)

The famous Cafe Mambo is an exclusive bar and restaurant from which you can watch the sunset, champagne in hand. Probably my favourite place in Ibiza, Sunset Strip is the classier side which people can forget about. The Food is delicious at Cafe Mambo and you get a complimentary glass of champagne (yes please!). This was my fave outfit of the holiday, I just adore the colour and how the fabric fell on my body. Delicious. 

Dress-H&M, Clutch-H&M, Sandals-Bebe

The hippy market (Santa Eulalia) 

If you ever visit Ibiza do not miss the opportunity to visit the famous hippy market, a treasure trove of jewellery, handbags and unique clothing items! The island has a long connection with the hippies and are currently celebrating the 40th anniversary of the bohemian invasion! This is my kinda scene, I dragged my man from stall to stall in search of hidden gems (literally). It was a hot day so I wore a light floaty dress and cowboy boots in-keeping with the hippy theme. (Keep your eyes peeled for my market buys and hippy tribute soon!)

Dress-Topshop, Boots-Primark, Necklace-H&M, Bangles- Accessorise


Pacha (Flower Power)

Another tribute to the good Ol' hippies! Flower Power @ Pacha is probably the best night I have ever had...ever. A constant stream of 60s, 70s and 80s tunes, I was in my personal heaven. I hippy shaked all night long (groovy). I was scared of this dress looking a little too gaudy but I love the colours and attention to detail. I felt like a giant beautiful butterfly! 

Dress-Exhibit

Bex

***READERS***
Have you been on holiday anywhere this year? share your style pics with us & let us know what you think of Alice & Grace by leaving a comment/picture/advice on our blog or FaceBook page 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig