Tuesday 16 July 2013

Essie Sleek Stick Review

It may not have gone unnoticed that I'm a huge Essie fan, I change the colour of my nails on an almost daily basis. Having heard a lot about the Sleek Stick nail art by Essie I was excited to give them a go even if it wasn't my usual thing. Each pack comes with a variety of stickers so you're sure to find a size to fit your nails (obviously we're all different and universal fake nails never fit me properly, I'm already impressed!).

What to do...

1. Make sure you have squeaky clean hands & nails.

2. Find the sticker that fits your chosen nail (this should be pretty easy seeing as you have 9 sizes to choose from) & stick on making sure it rests just above your cuticle.

4. Bend the sticker over the end of your nail & using the file provided file away the excess sticker until you get the shape you're after.

4. Simply repeat this another 9 times!


The Verdict:
While I love the fact I didn't need to hang around waiting for my nails to dry (In which time I always end up smudging them & having to start again) the stickers felt quite heavy on my nails which I found slightly irritating as the day went on, especially when I was at work doing practical things like making cups of tea for my boss (ahem). In all seriousness though, I love how this is a easy, cheap way to achieve a high standard of nail art I just think I might stick to the standard Essie polishes in the future. What can I say, I'm a traditionalist at heart.

Kathy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Made By pipdig