Wednesday 17 July 2013

Ibiza Style Diary Part I

We all know Ibiza is the party capital of the world but it's not short of a fashionista or two! I've been twice now, my first experience was at 18; I packed a few tshirts, got alcohol poisoning and missed 3 days of my Ibiza experience. This time I promised myself I would be much classier (HA!) I would do Ibiza chic! My second Ibiza experience was much more polished (but no less crazy)...

Travelling/Arrival

I chose denim cut offs and a floaty top to travel in knowing when we got there it would be both hot and cocktailo'clock! The gold bangles gave it a bit of sparkle whilst still keeping the look simple. On arrival I  added this pretty floral headband and made it the focus of my look, taking me from airport to sunset strip in seconds!!

Shirt-Forever 21, Shorts-H&M, Bangles- H&M, Headband-Primark

Beach Buffs & Babes

In Ibiza the beach isn't just the place to bathe and cool down, it is a posing parlour for over pumped men & pouting beach huns! Swimwear here is not worn for practicality but for the 'ibiza look'; think bright colours, permatans and lots of bling! San Antonio beach is man made and not the prettiest thing to look at so all eyes are on who's wearing what. I opted for a one piece in funky purple and this gorgeous chiffon jacket...and ray bans-ofcourse!

Swim suit-H&M, Chiffon cover up-River Island, Sunglasses- Ray ban

Privilege (Armin Van Burren)

Everyone must experience this club at least once before they die! The biggest club in the world holding 10,000 people and hosting the worlds biggest DJ's, it feels more like a concert than a club. A known Celeb go to I wanted to look chic yet still feel comfortable. This was the first ever dress I bought for going out and I think it's pretty timeless. I added some big earrings and flats so I could dance ALL night!

Dress-Warehouse, earrings-H&M, sandals- Bebe

Bex

1 comment:

  1. you absolute beauty these outfits are gorgeous! i want to go to Ibiza NOW!! x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig