Saturday 20 July 2013

Aladdin's Cave

Ibiza's hippy market is famous and a must see for anyone visiting the island. Tracing its roots back to the 1960s with hippies coming from all over the world in hopes of escaping the Cold War, the hippy market takes place every Wednesday from 10am to 7pm in Es Cana and is a treasure trove of handcrafted, unique and fashion forward fashion items and jewellery.
This is what I managed to get my mits on this summer...


I love this turquoise pendant, it's big and in your face but in an elegant way. And my man argued it down from €18 to €11 BARGAIN!
This multicoloured piece is definitely a statement necklace, the colours are stunning...it just looks good enough to eat! 


My gorgeous man bought me this bag from a random little stall, I didn't even have to hint...although walking around with it on my arm might have been a slight give away. I love the colours in this bag, so bright and middle eastern looking and I also love the elephant design, I adore elephants I have them hanging in my room and pendants adorning these giant elegant animals so this ultimately sold the bag! 


Aren't these pants amazing!? the colours, the fabric, the shape...they are simply stunning! The fabric is quite thick but cool enough so I can still wear them on hot days. I've been working them with chiffon tee's on warm days and neutral knit ware in the evening when it's slightly cooler! 


This antique effect brush and comb set is simply beautiful! Okay, so the chances of me ever using it are slim but I can set it on my dresser to be admired...and if I ever dare to use it I will feel like a fairy princess every time I brush my hair

Bex

2 comments:

  1. I need them pants in my life! And the brush and comb set is just adorable, sometimes you just have to buy things for the prettiness not just the usefulness! (something I do way too often)

    oliviadeeadores.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't used the brush and comb set once! but I feel like it is a necessity in my life! xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Made By pipdig